I was extremely flattered to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by lovely Bridgeen from the Geen Genie. Geen Genie is a great blog with posts on a wide variety of topics from beauty product finds and art to entertainment and travel.
I’ve only recently started blogging frequently again recently so I was hugely excited to be nominated for this. How exciting!
The award rules are:
- show the award on your blog
- thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog (thanks Geen Genie!)
- nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award and include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination
- share 7 things about yourself that we might not already know
Here are my 7 things you might not know about me:
- I was an extra in the Mitchell & Webb film Magicians
- I can’t do an impression of a Wookie to save my life
- I used to play the violin
- As a teenager I desperately wanted Willow from Buffy’s hair and entire wardrobe. I still kind of do now to be honest.
- My go to happy film is You’ve Got Mail and we all watched it on my hen do
- I can sing/quote along with Robin Hood, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin
- My favourite actor of all time is James Stewart
Here are my nominations for the versatile blogger award: